CHANGE: The Beauty or the Beast?
How to Leverage Change to Rise to the Top
Outstanding Results! is a collection of skills, strategies, and solutions that have been tested and proven to render outstanding results in business and life from several experts in their fields.
As a Leadership and Transformational Change consultant and coach for three decades, I have facilitated more than 1,000 programs across diverse industries, and empowered hundreds of executives and teams to raise their game and deliver their highest value.
In this book, I am the author of the featured chapter: CHANGE: The Beauty or the Beast? How to Leverage Change to Rise to the Top.
This chapter is for you if you’re:
- An Executive, Senior Leader, or in any position to influence and impact the results of others
- Responsible for an organization, department, team, or family
- Susceptible to unexpected, disruptive, continuous change
- Experiencing a corporate merger, acquisition, or restructuring
- Impacted by political, social and economic challenges
- Finding it increasingly difficult to lead others and yourself through change
- “Feeling Stuck” because you’re trying to change with the times but don’t know what to do or how to do it
- Striving to raise your game and go to the next level
Written to be a quick read for the busy professional, this chapter is full of thought-provoking, inspiring, and concrete guidelines, that will provide you with actionable, inspirational ways to:
- Make the shift in vision, mindset and behavior necessary to be a transformative leader
- Be the catalyst for producing outstanding results in yourself and others
- Cause a transformational change in your environment in spite of current circumstances
If you want to go to the next level and get to a place you dream about, following the guidelines in this chapter (and in this book) will bring you, and those you lead, into an outstanding future.
You can buy the full book on Amazon for $19.99 by clicking the link below:
Or you can get my chapter for free
by entering your name and email address below:
You will also occasionally receive other free leadership strategies that I publish from time to time.