Harnessing the Paradox of Change
How to Leverage Change to Unlock the Power of Your People
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” – Charles Darwin
In the face of accelerated change, overwhelming complexities, and tremendous competition, how well your people embrace and leverage CHANGE will be a key source to your competitive advantage. Effective Change Leadership (along with Change Management, and there is a difference) is critical to the transformation of any organization. Breaking through resistance, building coalitions and getting people to buy into the new vision isn’t easy—it’s NECESSARY.
During this presentation, Change Leadership and Transition expert Carol Kelly provides cutting-edge insights and innovative strategies that demystify the complexities of change and will stimulate the leaders in your organization to drastically change the way they lead people.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why people don’t want to change.
- How to break through resistance. When faced with change, what do people REALLY resist? It’s not what you think.
- How to use EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE to drive change.
- How to find solutions where others see obstacles to change.
- How to take ACTION in the wake of change and stay ahead of the competition.
Ready to give YOUR TEAM the skills, strategies, and mindsets they need to leverage CHANGE for all it’s worth? Contact Carol today about customizing this topic for YOUR next event!
Engage Carol today for your next Conference, Meeting, or Event!