How to Stay Motivated—and Thrive—in Challenging Times
Designed to motivate individuals, employees, & leaders
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Lack of motivation and an internal drive can lead to low employee engagement and productivity, a disruption or delay in achieving goals and fulfilling dreams. As an expert in Human Development, Carol delivers principles, strategies and tools filled with insight and inspiration that consistently move people and organizations to their highest potential. If you–or your organization—are being challenged to stay positive in these changing, competitive times, then this presentation is for you.
Carol will inspire your audience to shift their mindsets to overcome any challenge. On a personal level, Carol will demonstrate how to discover and unleash “the winner within you” to successfully cope with change and transition. On a professional level, she will demonstrate progressive, transformative leadership practices that can be used in the work place to help individuals to be more resilient, productive, and unstoppable.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to become unstuck to start winning again.
- How to leverage the power of the past, the force of the future.
- How to re-engage and establish core belief systems that determine success in business & in life.
- Skills for staying innovative and progressive.
- New resources that will help you make the most of who you are and obtain the results you desire.
Ready to EMPOWER, MOTIVATE, AND MOVE your team to ACTION? Contact Carol today about customizing this topic for your NEXT conference, meeting, or event!
Engage Carol today for your next Conference, Meeting, or Event!