This is a high-impact, interactive, engaging strategic work session designed for Executives and Team Leaders, helping you to build and maintain high performance while minimizing people “breakage.” It is not a program of theory but one of practical, pragmatic, behaviorally-based content. It presents a “new way” of looking at change and how it affects people. The way you lead people may not ever be the same. After this strategic work session, you will be able to:
- “Step back” and objectively challenge your existing paradigms.
- Imagine the future. Get creative.
- Assess your change leader behaviors and how your behaviors are affecting your change efforts.
- Recognize the “core needs” that get triggered in people during change efforts, and strategies for dealing with these needs.
- Anticipate how you—and your team—will respond before or after a change effort is introduced.
- Develop new ways of delighting your internal and external customers.
HR Departments, Executives, Team Leaders, Managers who want to prepare their organization for change or lead the organization through an already existing change effort. It is highly recommended for intact work teams or cross functional teams who have interdependent work responsibilities.
Also for: Conference keynotes, Association Meetings, and Company Events
The content and methodology of this strategic work session is not a “cookie cutter” approach. It is custom designed to your unique environment, challenges and problems.
This strategic work session can be customized from a full-day format to a 60- minute keynote.